For family businesses, by family businesses
Deep and broad engagement with multi-generational family businesses
Delivering marketing outcomes…not just impressions
- Thought leadership marketing programs
- Enhanced lead generation
- Effective digital delivery
- Top level corporate branding
- Family Business Magazine 2016 Media Kit
- The 2016 Family, Private and Public Company Governance Network
- Editorial Calendar
Family Business Magazine
- Published six times a year, in print and digitally for paid subscribers.
- Led by editor-in-chief Barbara Spector and advised by a top-notch group of family company owners and shareholders
- Featuring our acclaimed "Oldest" and "Largest" family business lists.
- Semi-monthly E-Newsletter.
The Transitions 2016 Conferences (East and West) and Mexico City
- Attracts record-setting crowds, twice a year in the U.S. and once a year in Mexico City.
- Offers direct interaction with multi-generational family members.
- Sponsorship Information
The Private Company Governance Summit 2016
- The only national conference focused exclusively on the unique governance challenges of privately-owned businesses, including closely-held companies, family-owned companies and private equity-owned companies.
- Monthly E-Newsletter and annual Private Company Director magazine.
- Sponsorship Information
- The single best way to reach a family company member's email box, using our exclusive double opt-in email list.
Directory of Advisers
- The most complete directory of family company advisers anywhere, published 6 times a year, and available online.
Classified Advertising/Directory of Advisers Listing
- Print representation in six Family Business issues.
- Online representation at www.familybusinessmagazine.com for one year.
A basic listing in the Service Directory costs $350 (same ad copy for six issues). Subscribers to Family Business Magazine receive the discounted rate of $250. Firms wishing to supplement their basic listing pay an additional charge of $20 per word for the enhanced portion of their listing.
An optimized listing includes the basic information above plus additional information, such as description of services or additional conacts. The cost is as above, plus $20 per word for the enhanced portion of the listing.
An additional category reference includes the company name and the words "see listing under [main category]." The cost is $75. Subscribers to Family Business Magazine receive the discounted rate of $50.
Company logos can be inserted in the print edition of the magazine. The cost is $50 (black and white) or $100 (color) for four issues.
Changes to a firm's directory listing prior to the annual renewal date cost $25 per item changed.