Chief Executive Officer, Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant Group
Joseph began his career with Ceviche in 2007 after the company was purchased by a private investment group led by his father, Philip Orsino. Philip, a building products entrepreneur and author of Successful Business Expansion: Practical Strategies for Planning Profitable Growth, has contributed not only as an owner, but more importantly as a mentor to his son. Under Philip’s encouragement and Joseph’s leadership, Ceviche has expanded to new markets, grown to employ over four hundred people and now serves more than five hundred thousand customers annually.
Headquartered in Tampa, FL, Ceviche owns and operates five full service Spanish tapas restaurants in west and central Florida. It offers a unique concept that combines food, culture, music and atmosphere into a one-of-a-kind dining and entertainment experience. Ceviche is a leader in its industry and has won numerous awards including:
- “Top Ten Restaurants in Tampa Bay” by USA TODAY
- “Most Romantic Restaurant” by WSTP Channel 10 and Metro Mix
- “Best Tapas in Town” by Tampa Bay Metro
- “Best Spanish Restaurant” by the Best of South Tampa Reader’s Poll
- “Fast 50 – Top Growing Companies” by Tampa Business Journal
- “Top Twenty New Restaurants in Florida” by Florida Trend Magazine
- “100 Best Bars & Clubs” by St Pete Times
- “Best Restaurant Overall” by Creative Loafing Tampa Bay
- “Top Three Places to Host a Wedding” by The Knot
Joseph is also an active community member, serving on the University of Tampa Board of Fellows and the Committee on Student Affairs. He holds a BS in Management and Economics, and an MS in Finance from the University of Tampa. He also holds the Chartered Financial Analyst designation.