Aligning Your Tax Strategy with Your Family’s Purpose, Vision and Values
Join Chad L. Reyes, co-founder of Wealth and Legacy Group, and David Shaw, publishing director at Family Business Magazine, as they discuss how a 5-step process can bring alignment to the family and their wealth.
Thursday, June 9, 2022
2 PM ET | 11 AM PT
It’s important for families to have a shared vision for their wealth. A good tax strategy alone isn’t necessarily good for the family unless it’s in alignment with the shared family vision. This webinar will discuss a 5-step process that will help to ensure the long-term generational success of the family, while reducing total tax liability today, tomorrow and in the future.
The 5 steps include:
- Purpose: To help the family move from success to significance.
- Vision: To provide clear direction for the family's wealth that builds persistency and resiliency into the family unit.
- Values: To empower family decision-making based on principles rather than emotions and expectations.
- Giftedness: To unlock the uniqueness of each family member to fulfill the family's purpose and vision.
- Strategy: To incorporate technical planning (tax, legal & financial) and legacy planning (values, gratitude, legacy & governance) to fulfill the family's purpose and vision.
Chad L. Reyes
Entrepreneur, Speaker, Author and Coach, Wealth and Legacy Group
Chad L. Reyes is a Purpose Driven Entrepreneur, Speaker, Author and Coach to successful families who along with his wife and business partner Danielle have founded 3 organizations to support their vision of guiding entrepreneurs, business leaders and their families to make a positive difference in their world. Mr. Reyes has been working with entrepreneurs and their families for nearly 2 decades helping to coach, mentor and stretch them and their family to reach their full potential.
Chad and his wife Danielle created WLG to serve successful families who have an intentional desire to move from success to significance. They accomplish this by guiding successful entrepreneurs, industry leaders and generational families through a unique experience to fulfill the vision for their wealth and loved ones.
Chad and his wife are humbled to be friends with and personally mentored by John Maxwell, the #1 leadership expert in business by the American Management Association® and the most influential leadership expert in the world by Business Insider and Inc. Magazine.
Publishing Director, Family Business Magazine